Vigel for Women
Vigel for Women is a topical solution designed to enhance sexual satisfaction. It is recommended for women with a reduced sexual desire or post-menopausal women suffering from Female Sexual Arousal Disorder. Women dealing with these issues can find it challenging to enjoy intimacy with their partners to the fullest. The gel cream can also be used by women who simply want to experience multiple or more intense orgasms during intercourse.
It is estimated that as many as 46% of women in the United States do not obtain sexual satisfaction from clitoral orgasm, and only 25% of all women achieve orgasm through intercourse. This product was created to enhance the sexual experience, increasing the odds of orgasm for women who use it.
What is Vigel for Women?
The primary active ingredient in Vigel for women is the amino acid L-arginine. This substance has been proven in clinical studies to promote the production of nitric oxide within the body. Nitric oxide relaxes the blood vessels so blood can flow more freely. When more blood can get to the female genitalia, sensitivity is increased, and orgasm is more likely.
However, studies have been primarily done on L-arginine that is taken into the body internally. No one knows definitively whether a topical application of the ingredient would have the same desired effect.
The formula also contains peppermint, which is responsible for the tingly sensation upon contact.
Benefits touted by the manufacturers and retailers of Vigel for women include:
- Increased sex drive
- Enhanced arousal and excitement
- Increased sexual endurance and pleasure
- Increased clitoral sensitivity
- The product is also advertised as safe and natural, and the effects are reported to last up to two hours after application.
Who Should Use Vigel for Women?
Because Vigel for Women is primarily designed to improve the number and intensity of orgasm, it can be used by women of all ages who want to experience greater sexual satisfaction. As the formula is applied topically, there is no concern over Vigel for Women interacting with other medications or preexisting conditions.
Pros of Vigel for Women
- This product offers a tingling sensation on contact that could enhance sexual experiences
- The formula consists of all natural ingredients
- Because the product is not taken orally, it will not interact with other medications
- The product is readily available and reasonably priced
- The gel is undetectable to male partners, according to the product website
- Vigil for Women can be used by all women who want to enhance the sexual experience
Cons of Vigel for Women
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee on purchases
- The tingling sensation may be too intense and uncomfortable for some women
- Clinical studies do not support the topical use of ingredients in Vigel
- The two-hour window may be too long for some women to experience the effects of this product
- The formula may not produce the desired effect the first time it is used
- Packaging for the product is not as professional as what is used for other female enhancement products