Lyriana began as a topical feminine enhancement product, but switched over to an oral solution when manufacturers discovered the ingredients in the mix were more effective when ingested into the body. The oral supplement is available through the product website and a host of online retailers today.
The supplement is designed to be taken daily, with positive results slowly building over time. It is recommended for women who want to improve their sexual experiences with an increased libido, heightened sensitivity and natural vaginal lubrication.
What is Lyriana?
Lyriana is an oral supplement that contains a proprietary blend of ingredients to address the many factors that can contribute to a diminished libido in women. Unfortunately, those ingredients are not listed on the product website. An online retailer lists the ingredients in Lyriana as the following:
- L-Arginine – a substance thought to increase blood flow, which could in turn heighten sensitivity for women
- Epimedium – while frequently used in sexual enhancement supplements for men, it may also result in unpleasant side effects like nausea, dry mouth or dizziness
- Maca – known for its aphrodisiac effects
- Yohimbine extract – a stimulant that could increase energy levels, but also increases heart rate, making it potentially dangerous for some users
- Damiana – a common ingredient found in female enhancement products due to it aphrodisiac properties
Although this product does contain ingredients that are common in many sexual enhancement products, there is some concern over certain substances in the formulation. It is important to talk to your doctor before taking Lyriana, particularly if you have underlying medical conditions or are taking medication of any kind.
Who Should Use Lyriana?
According to the Lyriana website, this product can be used by any woman who wants to experience greater sexual desire and satisfaction. The supplement is specifically geared toward middle-aged women who often find experience a lower libido during their menopausal years. However, women of all ages who are not enjoying sex as much as they'd like can try this supplement for a libido boost.
Due to some potentially harmful ingredients, it is important to talk to your doctor before taking Lyriana to ensure the formula is safe for you.
Pros of Lyriana
- The oral supplement can be taken daily for a gradual increase in sexual desire
- Ingredients in the formulation are all natural and found in other enhancement products
- The company website offers a 90-day money back guarantee on all purchases
- Customer testimonials can be found on the Lyriana website to support the claims of the product
- The effects of the product last as long as you continue to take the supplement
Cons of Lyriana
- At nearly $60 for a one-month supply, this is one of the more expensive female enhancement products on the market today
- The product website does not provide a complete ingredient list for the formula
- Some of the ingredients could produce unpleasant side effects in some users
- Clinical studies to support the effectiveness of the product are not included on the product website
- Positive results may take days or even weeks to experience