Orexia is a topical solution applied directly to the clitoris to enhance sexual stimulation. The effects of the gel begin immediately and last between 10 and 30 minutes after application.
According to the manufacturer's website, up to 75% of married women admit to a decreased desire for sex, and nearly half have never achieved an orgasm. This formula is designed to reverse those numbers, allowing more women to experience orgasm and a more sexually satisfying experience.
What is Orexia?
Orexia is a water-based gel that contains the following ingredients:
- Sweet almond oil
- Butyrosperum parkii (form of Shea butter)
- Mentha piperita oil
The Orexia formula is pH-balanced, paraben and hormone-free, making it a safe option for every woman. The company that makes Orexia claims that this combination of ingredients has been clinically proven to increase circulation to the clitoris, making it more sensitive during sexual activity. It also states that as many as 96% of the women who use Orexia achieve orgasm the first time they apply it.
The ingredients included on this list appear to work more as a lubricant than a stimulant, with the exception of Mentha piperita oil. Lubrication can be an important feature of a feminine enhancement product, particularly in the menopausal years when vaginal dryness can become a problem.
The product website also states that more satisfying sex will result in an increase in natural lubrication and sexual desire. The more you use it, the better the effects.
Who Should Use Orexia?
Orexia is recommended for women who have not been satisfied with their sexual activity or have failed to achieve an orgasm. It can also be used by women who would like to enhance their sexual pleasure with multiple or more intense orgasms during intercourse.
Because Orexia is a topical solution, there is no concern over the product interacting with medications or creating complication with underlying medical conditions. As a water-based solution, it is safe to combine with condom use as well.
Pros of Orexia
- The formula contains effective lubricants that could enhance the sexual experience
- The product is pH balanced and paraben and hormone-free, making it safe for nearly all users
- The company offers a money back guarantee on unopened products within 30 days of purchase
- The product website includes many customer testimonials to support the effectiveness of the product
- The topical solution does not interact with medications or medical conditions
- The product begins working almost instantly after application
Cons of Orexia
- At $50 a jar, this is one of the more expensive female enhancement products on the market
- Returns are only available on unopened jars, so you can't get your money back if you don't like the product after you try it
- The website does not include clinical studies to support the effectiveness of the formula
- Evidence does not necessarily support the use of a topical substance in increasing clitoral sensitivity
- The product only works for around 10 to 30 minutes, which might not be enough for a sexually satisfying experience