Hot Plants for Her
Hot Plants for Her is an oral sexual enhancement supplement designed just for women. the formula contains a proprietary blend that promises to revitalize sexual performance and pleasure, increase energy and diminish stress levels.
According to the product website, up to 22% of all women report a lack of sexual desire. This product is created just for those women, to reduce stress overall and promote sexual fulfillment. The product should be taken twice daily, but for heightened effect, four daily tablets are recommended.
What is Hot Plants for Her?
To help combat factors that lead to a reduced female libido, Hot Plants for Her offers ingredients to increase energy and reduce stress. The formula was developed in conjunction with Chris Kilham, a noted herbal expert who has studied the way plants can offer greater sexual fulfillment.
The blend combines traditional herbs with clinically-studied extracts to provide the most potent feminine enhancement product available today. Some of the ingredients in Hot Plants for Her include:
- Maca root extract
- Catuaba bark extract
- Ashwaganda root extract
- Rhodiola root extract
- Eleuthero extract
Maca root and catuaba bark are thought to be natural aphrodisiacs that have been used in other cultures for this purpose. Ashwaganda is thought to increase vitality and rhodiola has been shown to diminish stress and anxiety in some users. Eleuthero is an herb that is thought to increase circulation, which might increase the sensitivity of some parts of the female anatomy for a more satisfying sexual experience overall.
Who Should Use Hot Plants for Her?
Hot Plants for Her can be used by any woman who wants to enhance her sex drive, performance or satisfaction. It is commonly chosen by menopausal women who experience a lower libido due to hormonal fluctuations during this time of life. However, it can be beneficial to women of all ages who want to increase their sexual satisfaction or desire.
As with all types of nutritional supplements, it is a good idea to talk to your doctor before taking Hot Plants for Her to ensure none of the ingredients will react negatively with medications or underlying medical conditions.
Pros of Hot Plants for Her
- The nutritional supplement is filled with ingredients proven to enhance female sexual performance and satisfaction
- The company website offers a full ingredient list for the product
- The product has a relatively low dosing instruction, at just two pills a day, two times a day
- The product contains no artificial ingredients or animal byproducts
Cons of Hot Plants for Her
- The nutritional supplement may not do much for vaginal dryness, which is a common complaint for women dealing with sexual dissatisfaction
- The formula may take some time before women see the desired results
- At nearly $33 for a one-month supply, the product is on the expensive side
- The products do not appear to be sold directly from the company website
- There does not appear to be a money-back guarantee on product purchases
- Customer testimonials and clinical research do not seem to be included on the product website