Emerita Feminine Personal Moisturizer
Emerita Feminine Personal Moisturizer is designed to help women in their menopausal years achieve greater comfort and sexual satisfaction. During this time of life, decreased hormone levels may result in vaginal dryness and a host of undesirable symptoms like itching, irritation and burning.
Emerita Feminine Personal Moisturizer is a topical solution that can be applied directly to the affected area for nearly instant and ongoing relief from uncomfortable symptoms. This product is safe enough to use daily, but can also be applied as needed, such as right before intercourse, for a more pleasurable experience overall.
What is Emerita Feminine Personal Moisturizer?
Emerita Feminine Personal Moisturizer is a topical solution that is applied directly to the vaginal area. The proprietary blend is designed to provide intense moisture to sensitive areas that need it most, while nourishing and repairing delicate vaginal tissues that tend to go through changes during the menopausal years. The ingredients in this blend include:
- Purified water – A common base for Emerita products
- Aloe Vera gel – Known for its healing properties
- Calendula flower extract – An anti-inflammatory agent
- Chamomile extract
- Panax ginseng root
Chamomile, allantoin and ginseng are all known for their ability to heal dry skin and prevent future inflammation. Purified water is a common base for the Emerita products, because it provides necessary lubrication of sensitive areas of the body without worry of discharge or stickiness. This formula is odor and flavor free and will not stain clothing.
Who Should Use Emerita Personal Moisturizer?
Emerita Personal Moisturizer is primarily designed for women in perimenopause or menopause. Because the hormone fluctuations during this time of life can result in increased vaginal dryness, many women seek a product that will help restore the body's natural lubrication for more comfortable sex and relief from potentially painful symptoms. However, the gentle ingredients and effectiveness of this formula make it a good choice for women of any age who are seeing vaginal dryness negatively impact their sex lives.
The formula does not contain any ingredients that could cause skin irritation. However, it is always a good idea to talk to your doctor before using any feminine lubrication product.
Pros of Emerita Personal Moisturizer
- The topical solution is specifically designed for the menopause years
- The water-based solution washes off easily and is odor and flavor-free
- The product comes from a company well known for their feminine enhancement products
- The formula is free of potentially harmful parabens, making it safe for most women
- The product is relatively inexpensive and readily available from many retailers
- The company offers a full ingredient list on their website
Cons of Emerita Personal Moisturizer
- There are no ingredients in this formula that will increase libido or stamina – common problems for women in the menopausal years
- The company website does not appear to offer a money back guarantee on purchases
- The effects of the product are temporary and reapplication may be necessary to maintain positive results
- There are no customer testimonials or clinical studies on the company website to support the claims of this product