Orgazyme is a topical solution for women specifically designed to increase the intensity of orgasm through clitoral stimulation. The product works by increasing blood flow to the clitoris, so it becomes engorged and ultra-sensitive during intercourse.
Orgazyme is sold through a number of online retailers, although the product website is rather sparse on information and not terribly professional in appearance. The ingredients in the formula are found on other websites; however, information provided through third parties is rarely as reliable as that offered directly from the manufacturer.
What is Orgazyme?
Marketed as a clitoral stimulant, Orgazyme can be applied topically to the affected area prior to intercourse to enhance the effects of sex. According to some online retailers that sell this product, the ingredients in Orgazyme are:
- T-3 Arginol
- Antler Velvet Extract
- Siberian Ginseng Extract
- Gingko Biloba Extract
- Aloe Vera
L-arginine is becoming a common ingredient in many female enhancement products, due to its ability to increase blood flow. However, most clinical studies have been conducted to analyze the oral ingestion of L-arginine, rather than topical application.
When L-arginine is combined with L-ornithine, it is supposed to promote the production of nitric oxide within the body. Nitric oxide effectively releases the smooth muscles of the sexual organs, allowing for more effective clitoral erection and better sensitivity during sex.
While the product is marketed as a clitoral stimulant, it can be applied liberally to the entire genital area. This might also benefit women experiencing vaginal dryness who need additional lubrication to make intercourse more comfortable and pleasurable. Aloe Vera is a natural healing and moisturizing agent that can be highly effective in this area.
Unfortunately, a complete ingredient list on the formula was not available, making it difficult to ascertain precisely how safe and effective Orgazyme is.
Who Should Use Orgazyme?
Any woman who wants to experience more intense sexual experiences can try Orgazyme. This topical solution is relatively safe for nearly any woman, and as a topical treatment, it will not interact with other medications or underlying medical conditions. Women who experience vaginal dryness as a result of decreased hormones in menopause, medications or stress may also see some benefit from Orgazyme.
However, before applying any solution to the clitoral area, it is a good idea to talk to your doctor to ensure the ingredients in the formula are safe for you.
Pros of Orgazyme
- Orgazyme is available through some major online retailers for a reasonable price
- The product's ingredients are included on the websites of some of these retailers
- The topical solution is relatively safe for most women and won't interact with other medications or medical conditions
- The product is designed to be fast-acting for nearly immediate benefits during sexual activity
Cons of Orgazyme
- The official product website for Orgazyme does not provide much information
- A complete ingredient list does not appear to be available for this product
- Results from Orgazyme are temporary and reapplication may be necessary to maintain positive results
- Customer testimonials and clinical research do not appear to be available
- There does not seem to be a money back guarantee on purchases