Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant
Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant is a topical solution used to combat vaginal dryness. Dryness can become a problem for women for many reasons, including childbirth and breast feeding, medications and stress. It is also a normal part of the aging process, affecting many women in their menopausal years because of the lower estrogen levels women experience during this time of life.
What is Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant?
Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant acts in a similar method to other warming gels on the market today. In addition to lubricating the vaginal area for more comfortable intercourse, the gentle warming sensation produced by the formula promotes intimacy.
The ingredients in Emerita include:
- Propylene glycol
- Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) bark extract
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Lactic acid
The glycerin and cinnamon bark extract found in the mix combine to create the warming sensation that takes place when it comes in contact with the skin's moisture. The product is applied directly to the vaginal area directly before intercourse and continues to work for some time afterward.
To enhance the warming effect, simply blow gently on the affected area. The formula is free of hormones and parabens, making it a safe choice for nearly all women.
Who Should Use Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant?
Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant is most popular with women who have experienced a degree of vaginal dryness due to hormones, medications or stress. The product is also helpful for couples who simply want to enhance their sexual experience.
Because the topical formula is hormone and paraben-free, it is safe and appropriate for nearly any woman. If you are unsure of whether Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant is a safe choice for you, contact your doctor.
Keep in mind the solution does not contain a spermicidal ingredient, so it cannot be used as a contraceptive. However, the water-based formula works well with condoms for that purpose. It is also easier to wash off than other oil-based lubricant products.
Pros of Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant
- The product offers effective lubrication for women experiencing vaginal dryness
- There are no hormones or parabens in the formula
- The product is relatively inexpensive and readily available through numerous retailers
- The product website offers a complete ingredient listing for the formula
- The warming sensation enhances the intimate experience on many levels
- The company that makes this product makes other similar formulas for sexual enhancement
- More frequent sex may enhance the body's own ability to produce natural oils for better intimacy over the long term
Cons of Emerita OH! Warming Lubricant
- There is nothing in the formula that will increase a woman's libido or stamina
- The effects of the product are temporary, limiting the amount of time for sex if it is not reapplied
- The company website does not appear to offer a money-back guarantee on the product
- The product website does not include clinical research or customer testimonials to support the effectiveness of the product
- Some women may find the formula messy or somewhat irritating to skin